Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Levi Bellfield

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Let's not forget Murdoch's Scum newspaper in all this ,hacked the poor girls phone and gave Her desperate family false hope by deleting texts for months after her Murder.
Absolute filth.
Absolutely this. I feel so so sorry for poor Milly and her desparate last hours, and to her family..

Murdoch still bringing in millions, Coulson still enjoying his life and Wade more or less getting her job back. Scum. If ever there was a reason not to buy the Sun or have Sky.

As to capital punishment, im still against it, but for the likes of Belfield life in Prison should be made as awful as possible and with no recourse to parole. When he dies i hope he is thrown in a skip and is disposed with the rest of the rubbish.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Isn't the legal cost of sentencing someone to death, and the whole process really costly as well? There's about six appeals and 15 years before anyone found guilty receives their sentence?

That's in the USA. In Britain I only took at most a few weeks from the dock to the drop. Saved the taxpayer a fortune!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Let's not forget Murdoch's Scum newspaper in all this ,hacked the poor girls phone and gave Her desperate family false hope by deleting texts for months after her Murder.
Absolute filth.

Another thing that shouldn't be forgotten about - the catastrophic basic errors in the police investigation. From CCTV they knew Milly had disappeared somewhere along a short stretch of road. Bellfield lived just 50 YARDS away. The police knocked on his door 10 times but there was no answer, so they just left it. Didn't bother finding out who lived there or tracking them down (surely the simple fact alone that they couldn't get any answer from the property would have aroused suspicion). A red car was also being tracked as possibly linked to her abduction. The day before Milly disappeared another teenage girl had been approached in the same area by a man (Bellfield) in a red car. Her mother told the police. It took them THREE YEARS before they interviewed her, and that was only because she contacted them again.

Just astonishing. I hope all the detectives concerned were sacked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here