Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leverkusen

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They were excellent tonight as they have been all season, Alonso doing a great job.

Bonniface is a real handful and Wirtz is such an exciting talent.
Fingers crossed Wirtz doesn't end up making the wrong move and becoming another Havertz! He'll probably end up at Bayern next season.

Interesting that we didn't make a move for Boniface. I wonder whether it was because: a) it looks dodgy us doing dealings with USG, especially when we could end up playing them this season, b) we just didn't fancy him or c) he wasn't interested.

Surely Alonso will end up being City's Guardiola replacement. He has the intelligence, the charisma, the style, the elegance... but with hair.

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Fingers crossed Wirtz doesn't end up making the wrong move and becoming another Havertz! He'll probably end up at Bayern next season.

Interesting that we didn't make a move for Boniface. I wonder whether it was because: a) it looks dodgy us doing dealings with USG, especially when we could end up playing them this season, b) we just didn't fancy him or c) he wasn't interested.

Surely Alonso will end up being City's Guardiola replacement. He has the intelligence, the charisma, the style, the elegance... but with hair.

We couldn't buy anyone from him this summer, could we? 12 month ban from UEFA.

That Lev squad is pretty young too. Could be a real force in a few years if the likes of Boniface, Wirtz, Hincape, Palacios, Frimpong etc stay with them. Big ask to keep them all together though.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
We couldn't buy anyone from him this summer, could we? 12 month ban from UEFA.

That Lev squad is pretty young too. Could be a real force in a few years if the likes of Boniface, Wirtz, Hincape, Palacios, Frimpong etc stay with them. Big ask to keep them all together though.
Saw Leverkusen away at Frankfurt on a trip out there early last season, they lost that day to a rampant Frankfurt but Frimpong ripped their left side to shreds in the first half. Think 2020 Tariq, but somehow even better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quite a few came over it seems. Came unstuck I’m hearing ???
I chuckle at Doogle little myths he hears… now there’s video evidence of one of your gobshites coming ‘unstuck’ you’re nowhere to be seen 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Doogle the wannabe hooligan 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here