Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets think of some target man that will be within our reach

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Im bored so Im starting a thread can any one name players that they think we could sign and who would want to come to this club

Shit been thinking for 5 minutes cant come up with any names

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Billy Sharp of Scunthorpe is a good call. He would be an excellent signing but his price tag would be way too high for us.

What's happened to GNW, hasn't featured for Burnley this season and also hasn't gone to any of the eight or nine clubs supposedly interested in him.

Ben Burgess wasn't in the Hull squad today, I wonder if he could become available although I'm sure he'd be snapped up by another Championship club.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fozzie's headband said:
Billy Sharp of Scunthorpe is a good call. He would be an excellent signing but his price tag would be way too high for us.

What's happened to GNW, hasn't featured for Burnley this season and also hasn't gone to any of the eight or nine clubs supposedly interested in him.

Ben Burgess wasn't in the Hull squad today, I wonder if he could become available although I'm sure he'd be snapped up by another Championship club.

Offer them CKR and 100k!

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Rodders said:
he went down for 7 years back in 2003 if i remember rightly ???

I'm not sure it was as long ago as 2003, bit if it was, bearing in mind full sentences are never served :)angry: ), surely it won't be long before he's out?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would not want Lee Hughes!!

Showed no emotion when he was sent down and by all accounts he is a twat of the highest order (Pre offence).

I would love to have The Bear back, but can't see it happening.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lee Hughes is a cock, is he still on suicide watch?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
thought this thread was about target men within our reach. have not seen one yet that we could afford and would come here. apart from the bear.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Get Gifton Noel-Williams in, he's available, and we know he's more than good enough.
Also maybe ask again about Burgess as he hasn't featured for Hull I don't think.

We should also ask Southampton about Kenwyne Jones.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lee Hughes was jailed for 5 years wasn't he?

And didn't he get banned from the prison team for elbowing someone?

Silent Bob said:
Get Gifton Noel-Williams in, he's available, and we know he's more than good enough.
Also maybe ask again about Burgess as he hasn't featured for Hull I don't think.
Sadly I think as long as we think guys like Burgess and Dichio may become available, we won't move for our obvious target which is GNW.

I don't think the board want to sign a player with his arthritis problems. It is part of their overall plan of consolidating in this league rather than taking unnecessary financial risks. I think it's a shame myself because the squad need a guy like GNW.

But it's obvious to me that Dick Knight, Chapman, Bloom and co are going to be in a pretty relaxed state with 7 out of 9 points posted.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here