Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets moan about brighton thread

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
A THREAD FOR ALL YOUR MOANING. LETS KEEP IT IN ONE THREAD INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE BOARD WITH SHIT.

Here is a thread for all the window lickers, mongs, whatever you would liked to be called to vent your anger about our 'shit' team and manager.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Ban the moaners i say... Am I allowed to say that?? Oh well, I just did!

I have no idea what the moaners have to moan about TBH? Bloody plastics they must be IMHO!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
were the fook is razak????? oh navs is better is he? and why not KLL at HT when it was obvious noone was having an off day.

and barnes???? and cms on his own again??? why buy vokes?? he is the same is CMS.

ahh, feel better now :) all good - a game i thought we would lose anyway, and if we do make the play offs we will get stuffed anyway - need another year or two to settle :)

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
A THREAD FOR ALL YOUR MOANING. LETS KEEP IT IN ONE THREAD INSTEAD OF FLOODING THE BOARD WITH SHIT.

Here is a thread for all the window lickers, mongs, whatever you would liked to be called to vent your anger about our 'shit' team and manager.

Piss off you boring cvnt- are you trying to gain some moral high ground as our fan-base debate what went wrong today??!!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
"Sack the board"...........how on earth is Steve Gritt expected to carry on his managerial skills under this sort of regime!!!...Oh wait a minute.....this 'Poyet' bloke has got us promoted and were the only team in the country not to have lost since the new year untill today!!! The bloke obviously has no idea what he's on about!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Let's not moan about anything today.

Let's pray for muamba instead!

Life over Football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here