Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's just STOP! All this negativity - Teas, Seven Stars, late arriving tickets .....

D

Deleted User X18H

I'd retort.

But I literally can't remember your name!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Try it to the tune of "Only Fools and Horses".

Needs a bit of a re-write first:

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea
No minimum wage for employees
Beer is up, booking fee groans
We're Brighton fans we love to moan

But - God bless the ALBION
We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION
C'est magnifique the ALBION
Let's all sing ALBION, ALBION, ALBION

D

Deleted User X18H

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

Get Chas n Dave in the centre circle tonight.

Chas is distant relative actually.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

Best new song for ages :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

That's actually very good!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Get it on the big screen instead of GOSBTS

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

That's actually brilliant

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Just because not all of us tickle Barber's sack as he approaches the vinegars ,doesn't make us moaners.

True.

YOU are though. Have you ever (literally, ever) posted a single positive thing about Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club?

Guaranteed to be at the front of the queue when there is an opportunity to revel in some perceived error on the club's part. Are you even an Albion fan?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

No tickets yet
No coffee and tea

We love the ALBION
Long live the ALBION

Hurrah!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
True.

YOU are though. Have you ever (literally, ever) posted a single positive thing about Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club?

Guaranteed to be at the front of the queue when there is an opportunity to revel in some perceived error on the club's part. Are you even an Albion fan?

Found it, back in April. I'm sure we were still not mathematically certain of finishing in the play offs at that stage

Play offs it is then.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Found it, back in April. I'm sure we were still not mathematically certain of finishing in the play offs at that stage

Nope - that was undoubtedly lamenting missing out on automatic promotion, rather than celebrating reaching the play-offs. This hunt will be harder than that.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
True.

He's def. an Albion fan, I've seen his Tat!

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Went to a The Amex, lookin' for my tea
Saw Barber-In, who said it only costs 10p
Barber-In, ba ba, ba Barber-In
Where’s my tea
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barber-In

Ba ba ba ba Barber-In
Ba ba ba ba Barber-In

Tried a Yuki Yama
Tried a Swanky Frank
Saw Barber-In who said they only cost 12 quid
Where’s my change
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barber-In

Ba ba ba ba Barber-In
Ba ba ba ba Barber-In
Barber-In, Barber-In
Barber-In, Barber-In
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Barber-In

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Whinging on NSC isn't 'feedback' though is it....it's the equivalent of saying nothing during a meeting even though you disagree with everything, then standing in the corridor with your colleagues moaning afterwards. Doesn't change anything
Giraffe and other contacted Paul Barber and printed his responses which prompted discussion. Thus negating the need for anyone else to contact the club directly. And his comments suggest that he is aware of discussions on social media.

There is a massive difference between complaining about changes made to terms after committing to thousands of pounds of outlay and slagging the club over work experience based on guesswork and supposition. If you are telling me that if you weren't happy with something you had paid thousands of pounds for that you wouldn't complain then I don't believe you. Too many people want to make this a prawn sandwich issue which says more about them then anything. And they forget the squeals of anguish when Gully's Girls were removed, prices went up for various things, access to the family bar was restricted to those with more money than sense, the kit changed, the badge was iron on, the colour was wrong, they announce tickets sold rather than people attending, they don't recognise away supporters over home supporters, you can't stand, people stand in front of me, Words on the screen look gay, words on the screen include Gay, why aren't there words on the screen, queues are too long, I was given the wrong pie/drink etc. But if someone who pays more for their ticket complains then they are snobs/whingers. Really?

Whilst there a lot of people who complain on here without doing anything about it, often the complaints are raised with the club and responses from Barber are posted and discussed. There is no point everyone contacting him with the same complaint unless it is a heinous overstepping of the mark a la Bellotti. But if you don't have people complaining about the club then why have a forum? I understand most of what the club do or why they do it - to the point I have been accused of being a licker. But recently, I disagree with the way they seem to be introducing or justify cost saving measures. Many others seem to feel the same way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Under paid workers. Booking fees etc etc.

We all have a gripe every now and then.

But let's get behind the team and the club.

If we want the ultimate success then we have to accept the sacrifices.

I have had a little gripe with the club this week. I didn't put it on here. And it's now been dealt with.

I wish hadn't sent some strongly worded emails now.

Because I LOVE THE ALBION and we want to be together.

So from now let's just support the club and help them achieve everyone's ultimate goal.

And put personal issues aside.

HB&B #together #BHA

Sadly, it's been a mere STORM IN A TEACUP up til now, compared to the PERFECT SHITSTORM that the next 24 hours will bring.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Giraffe and other contacted Paul Barber and printed his responses which prompted discussion. Thus negating the need for anyone else to contact the club directly. And his comments suggest that he is aware of discussions on social media.

There is a massive difference between complaining about changes made to terms after committing to thousands of pounds of outlay and slagging the club over work experience based on guesswork and supposition. If you are telling me that if you weren't happy with something you had paid thousands of pounds for that you wouldn't complain then I don't believe you. Too many people want to make this a prawn sandwich issue which says more about them then anything. And they forget the squeals of anguish when Gully's Girls were removed, prices went up for various things, access to the family bar was restricted to those with more money than sense, the kit changed, the badge was iron on, the colour was wrong, they announce tickets sold rather than people attending, they don't recognise away supporters over home supporters, you can't stand, people stand in front of me, Words on the screen look gay, words on the screen include Gay, why aren't there words on the screen, queues are too long, I was given the wrong pie/drink etc. But if someone who pays more for their ticket complains then they are snobs/whingers. Really?

Whilst there a lot of people who complain on here without doing anything about it, often the complaints are raised with the club and responses from Barber are posted and discussed. There is no point everyone contacting him with the same complaint unless it is a heinous overstepping of the mark a la Bellotti. But if you don't have people complaining about the club then why have a forum? I understand most of what the club do or why they do it - to the point I have been accused of being a licker. But recently, I disagree with the way they seem to be introducing or justify cost saving measures. Many others seem to feel the same way.

I agree, but it feels like the vast majority of tubthumping on here is over-dramatised BS from a few that are always looking to have a go - fair play to those that feel strongly enough to take things up formally where they have a genuine gripe. I didn't refer at all to specific 'complaints', I was generalising about the weight of moaning on here (which you allude to yourself in your third paragraph)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I agree, but it feels like the vast majority of tubthumping on here is over-dramatised BS from a few that are always looking to have a go - fair play to those that feel strongly enough to take things up formally where they have a genuine gripe. I didn't refer at all to specific 'complaints', I was generalising about the weight of moaning on here (which you allude to yourself in your third paragraph)
Fair point - I quoted you about the reference to moaning on here not getting back to the club. The rest was a general comment on other's posts. You do need to take in account how many of these serial moaners are troll accounts - HB&B, Norman Baker, ROTR, PPF, Ernest et al. A lot of people still bite and a trolling post gets the reaction it was meant to get and drags the thread on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair point - I quoted you about the reference to moaning on here not getting back to the club. The rest was a general comment on other's posts. You do need to take in account how many of these serial moaners are troll accounts - HB&B, Norman Baker, ROTR, PPF, Ernest et al. A lot of people still bite and a trolling post gets the reaction it was meant to get and drags the thread on.

LOL - most of them :shit::shrug: [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]'s ad revenue would disappear without them though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here