Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's get the Amex pumping!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I reckon we need a trained seagull to fly around the pitch the whole game. we cant chant seagulls for 90 minutes non-stop.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
As has been mentioned, the only way to really get the whole stadium going, is a dodgy ref...or a muppet of an away team manager

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's funny, as the GIF Dude has never really outed himself previously. We just thought he was rubbish.

This post, however, reveals all.

Noted. Noted.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not at all. I just think that, if one is going to set up a troll account, it's important to try and be subtle about it, otherwise it's a waste and you just get banned.

Clearly the Gif Dude has become impatient at his lack of attention and has thrown too many obvious pointers in now, in a bit to catch a bite.

As someone has already mentioned: the whiff of Palace is strong with this one.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Not at all. I just think that, if one is going to set up a troll account, it's important to try and be subtle about it, otherwise it's a waste and you just get banned.

Clearly the Gif Dude has become impatient at his lack of attention and has thrown too many obvious pointers in now, in a bit to catch a bite.

But his GIFS where going so well I'm quite upset about this

The GIF dude

Mar 22, 2013
Sidwell

1. 'Ha!' I am most definitely not palace, I'm actually INSULTED you would even associate me with such VERMIN

2. It's GIF dude not Gif Dude - show some respect

3. My work on here has had a lot of praise and by banning me I think a lot of people would be disheartened.

I'd like to see you Edna produce a GIF the standard of mine.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Put MTV on the big screens instead of the live action. Whack the music up. Flicker the floodlights. Zamora's your uncle!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Its what goes on on the pitch that dictates the atmosphere not bells and whistles

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I genuinely don't believe this is a Palace troll, just a genuine windowlicker who didn't follow the club 36 months ago.

My sincere apologies if I am wrong.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
1. 'Ha!' I am most definitely not palace, I'm actually INSULTED you would even associate me with such VERMIN

2. It's GIF dude not Gif Dude - show some respect

3. My work on here has had a lot of praise and by banning me I think a lot of people would be disheartened.

I'd like to see you Edna produce a GIF the standard of mine.

Just keep the "art" coming. How about a Gif of a hundred marching Oscar drummers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I opened this thread thinking it was all about the pong from the sewers at Falmer :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here