Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get Behind the Team Tonight

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Feeling decidedly guilty sitting waiting to see my wife's pain consultant and knowing in my heart of hearts I was never going to make it tonight...... Just too much on a Friday night before Christmas! Never mind. Be shouting at the television and I will be there at wolves (14 miles door to door :thumbsup: ) next weekend.

Don't beat yourself up sg. There are thousands of JCL/miserabilist/part-time whingers not going. You are not one of them. I hope it's a successful meeting and an improvement for your wife.

PG

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Myself and my girls can't make it- I really don't think people in the neighbouring seats would appreciate a really awful sickness bug! Will be cheering at the tv with my bucket clutched safely in my hands. Bleurgh!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Don't beat yourself up sg. There are thousands of JCL/miserabilist/part-time whingers not going. You are not one of them. I hope it's a successful meeting and an improvement for your wife.

PG

Not a JCL and I'm not going, even had the offer of some 1901 tickets in a sponsors lounge but still couldn't be swayed and there are many STH from the withdean era I also know not going tonight either

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Not a JCL and I'm not going, even had the offer of some 1901 tickets in a sponsors lounge but still couldn't be swayed and there are many STH from the withdean era I also know not going tonight either
So which of the others are you? Miserabilist, part-timer or whinger?

PG

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
M
I know things haven't been great and the manager is not overly convincing, but if the board are taking a gamble in keeping Sami then we are stuck with him.

Dropping into League 1 would be our worst nightmare so isn't it time for us to reunite and really get behind the team again?

Let's try to get the Amex rocking tonight.

That went went well then!

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
It did didn't it! It was worth a try….

My sentiments were honourable and I cannot see the point in booing the players off when they are already short on confidence - but that was just another performance with relegation written all over it.

Oh well next up Reading...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here