Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's fill the stadium vs sheffield wednesday (edited version)

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
I really feel passionate about creating a hostile atmosphere VS wednesday, our biggest crowd since 1983. if the club know a week before the game there will be spare tickets, give them away to sussex schools.
The club will still make enough money through food & drink sales and will encourage more people to the games in the long run. I really don't like seeing spaces behind the South stand goal.
Should season ticket holders complain - tough - look at the bigger picture, more income the better. Let's take these opportunities. I'm a season ticket holder but have no problem with the club making this a regular occurence. I hope the board read this message.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
OK, give me a minute, I'll figure it out.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nope, give me a couple of minutes more...

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I really feel passionate about creating a hostile atmosphere VS wednesday, our biggest crowd since 1983. if the club know a week before the game there will be spare tickets, give them away to sussex schools.

Sounds like you wanna make it more a schoolboy international than a hostile atmosphere. How about if there are tickets left over the club give them to Lewes Prison, that'll be better.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Crystal Meth isn't quite as bad as they make out is it !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here