Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's compare numbers

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone know what points you should have if you've been a season ticket holder since the Amex opened (before any bonus points for cup/away games)? My total seems lower than others on here.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Excuse my ignorance but I have 335 Season ticket points and 382 members points, can someone explain in English what this means please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No its accurate now and anybody who have been a STH since the Amex opened will be in exactly the same position as they would have been under the old scheme (except maybe 1901ers)

It's not accurate for me - I've been a season ticket holder since the Amex opened and finished last season with well over 1200 points (can't remember exact number), yet I only have 247 points. Should be 180 plus at least 100.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I never keep track of points. I either have enough or don't but can't remember too many matches I've missed out on.

I think the last was Peterborough away when Obergruppenfuhrer Perry was CEO and he sent me a sorry, no cigar reply to my ticket booking.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Me 419 STH 466 members
Others in our group:
187 STH 258 members
386 STH 432 members
160 STH 225 members
331 STH 378 members

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I cannot figure out how to see my points tally, is it because I'm using the mobile site or simply because I'm being a spoon?

If you're like me (using an iPhone) there doesn't appear to be a link to my details on this so you can't get to the bit that does this.

I had to see it on my laptop.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you're like me (using an iPhone) there doesn't appear to be a link to my details on this so you can't get to the bit that does this.

I'm surprised Bozza hasn't has a word - shows up really clear on my Samsung :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
205 STH
250-something membership, if thats any good for anything.

So I won't be anywhere near the front of the queue, but hopefully enough to make the 2nd tranch when I can be arsed to go somewhere.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012

As said on another thread - if you hold down on the little bloke in the top tight and hit "open in new tab" it'll come up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
335 and 381

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here