Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's catch the scumbag who did this

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That's a sickening video. I hope the victim has no life changing injuries.

I've been struggling with my conscience for a while about whether to grass up a driver or not. We have a similar commute and I've seen him pull many selfish stunts. I really feel its only a matter of time before his luck runs out.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Sussex Police have confirmed they've arrested two people in connection with this hit-and-run - they are still appealing for witnesses so presume still no admission of guilt/which one was the driver...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There are over 3,000 deaths annually on the roads, not all of those responsible are scumbags, no matter how badly they act before, during and after the accident.

If you are going to quote figures can you not at least state where these come from, and also ensure that they are accurate.

The following is from the DfT published figures

Road deaths decreased by 2% compared to 2012, to 1,713.
This is the lowest figure since national records began in 1926.

This is the figure for 2013.

I therefore look forward to your full explanation for the missing 1287 or so.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
31 Yr old Male & 53 Yr old Female arrested.

Male for causing injury by dangerous driving, perverting course of justice and aggravated vehicle taking.
Female for perverting course of justice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
31 Yr old Male & 53 Yr old Female arrested.

Male for causing injury by dangerous driving, perverting course of justice and aggravated vehicle taking.
Female for perverting course of justice.
Showing off to his bitch! Why weren't they both at work at 3pm in the afternoon!?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That's a sickening video. I hope the victim has no life changing injuries.

I've been struggling with my conscience for a while about whether to grass up a driver or not. We have a similar commute and I've seen him pull many selfish stunts. I really feel its only a matter of time before his luck runs out.

Do it, and if the police can't do anything without evidence, get a dashcam and record it.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The woman has been arrested on suspicion of attempting to pervert the course of justice - that does not mean she was necessarily in the car with him - she could have been helping him evade capture. Looking at the ages he quite possibly ran to Mum to hide.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Just noticed that a woman walking towards accident sees it happen then hot foots back from whence she came. Unbelievable.

That's shock mate, has a very unpredictable affect on people, and why most of the bystanders stood there doing nothing, shock and fear that he's just been killed. I can't honestly say if I would react differently in that situation, I hope I would.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
946122_10207090920126218_5663550796864416713_n.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here