Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's all laugh at Arsenal

As much as I want to laugh at these cretins, I can't watch any more than a few seconds of "dya get me blud? S'wat I is talkin 'bout an ting fam."
Absolute morons. Entitled morons at that.

This. Speak ENGLISH you wa*kers. Hate it. They talk dirt. Makes no sense and is so embarrassing. All arrogant as **** thinking they deserve to win everything. Tw*ts.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
70170040-ACD2-45FD-AD3F-60997ED67285.jpeg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Seriously what is that accent called .? Some whites guys talk the same ,

Might be pidgin English , sounds strange to me but then I haven't worked in London for quite a while .

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58359082

Ten-man Arsenal bin dey completely outplayed by Manchester City as dem fall go down to di bottom of di Premier League.

Na di first time since 1954 wey di Gunners don lose dia three opening games of di league season and dis match bin don over by half-time.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Tough first three games, then Norwich at home (probably the easiest of PL fixtures). Three points from that and another easy game at Burnley, they'll be rolling
Even if they win those two games they will only have the same amount of points as little 'ol ' Brighton, and we may gain a point or 3 from our two games. I know Arsenal will come back overtake us and probably give us a hiding in our two games but Arsenal are in an unenviable position of starting on the back of the grid. :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I won't be laughing at Arsenal any time soon. They've still got a much, much better squad than we have and probably ever will have.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As much as I want to laugh at these cretins, I can't watch any more than a few seconds of "dya get me blud? S'wat I is talkin 'bout an ting fam."
Absolute morons. Entitled morons at that.

And yet people continue to support AFTV, indirectly finance AFTV by clicking on it, regardless of how long they watch it for. BHA fans do your duty, click on a BHA highlights video or a BHA interview on YouTube instead.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I always read these sort of threads with some sort of trepidation.

3 games into the season!

Let’s hope this doesn’t come back to bite us( in a few weeks time).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here