Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let Skalak off his lease

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Each to their own, I find it most amusing. Saw the thread title and knew what the jokes were before I opened the thread, and I wasn't disappointed. Not one reply along the lines the OP was hoping (including yours). Perfect, and why we love NSC.

On the infrequent occasion I have ventured to submit a thread, I have been pilloried. After the wincing has subsided, the tittering starts. NSC is the hard drive of the computer seeking the question whose answer is 42.

Actually the question has come to me. "How many points will we need to stay up in our first season the the Prem?". 42. Its 42.:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Make him pay the lease, eel be able to afford it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only needs a few fish puns and the thread is complete then.
Fish puns and I'm out, I don't get that at all. Like I said, each to their own.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we made him sign a long lease as it is believed in yonder republics that he will be a 'name' after the Euros.

That said, he'll have to stay for at least six months otherwise we'll keep his deposits.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't like his haircut , its not esthetically in cohesion with the subtle curves of the wonderful arena he now finds himself being leased to . So for that reason plus the realy real reason of a section 106 contributions shortfall I would be of mind to decline him a start just yet .

If you're talking section 106, isn't that tied up with planning. Is it to do with the new hotel being turned down? Eel regret that.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Shirley he could approach the Landlord and re-negotiate the terms of the lease.

Also, if there is a break clause in the contract (typically after 3, 5 or 7 year period in a longer term commercial lease), then he would only have to wait until then before his obligations could be terminated.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I bet he's gutted he hasn't started a game yet. Won't be long though, then he'll be reeling in defenders and helping us land The Big One.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
A tiny slip of the typing finger, the missing 'h', has led to this unabated dreadful punning...I do apologise to all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here