Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Let it go, its not worth it.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
One Christmas I got given a Cindy doll and my brother got Steve Austin (Six million dollar man) Action figure. Even though I am a girl, I was a bit of a tom boy (probably because I had three older brothers) I hated the Cindy doll, The Six million dollar figure was much cooler. it had an eye that made thing looks smaller an arm where you roll up the skin to reveal an implant and another arm that when you pressed a button on the back it lifted an engine. The Cindy did f-all.
Don't even go there. Another year I got an action man WITHOUT eagle eyes ffs.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
In the late 70s, I wanted a bike for Christmas and of course it had to be a Chopper.
Because I was deemed not tall enough, I was given instead a Tomahawk which had the cool seat, but crucially did not have the extra cool (bollock removing) gearstick.
What minor injustice have you been holding onto for too many years for it to be considered healthy?
Reminds me of this old joke....

When your new girlfriend tells you that she once had a Chopper and you hope to god she means the classic bicycle ! :clap:

Last edited:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
In the late 70s, I wanted a bike for Christmas and of course it had to be a Chopper.
Because I was deemed not tall enough, I was given instead a Tomahawk which had the cool seat, but crucially did not have the extra cool (bollock removing) gearstick.
What minor injustice have you been holding onto for too many years for it to be considered healthy?
Can relate to this. On my 14th birthday my mum relented and offered to buy me some proper Doc Martens boots which were all the rage at school in conjunction with some Oxford bags flares with the huge pockets. The Docs had to be the oxblood brown with the yellow stitching which to be fair weren't cheap. Got to the shop and somehow my older brother started chipping in about the cost and persuaded my mum to downgrade the purchase to a horrendous pair of monkey boots. Never forgave my brother!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here