Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Less Hectic Not Busy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does seem bizarre to be not sticking to our tried and tested route of buying from relegated German teams.

I'm more concerned about our fans missing out on Dwayne's customary new singing post:-

"I've got family in .... and they're season tickets holders for ...., they all rate/hate ....".

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1. Ryan
2. Krul or New Signing
3. Maenpaa or New Signing
4. Bruno
5. Schelotto
6. Suttner
7. Bong
8. New Signing (Fullback)
9. Dunk
10. Duffy
11. New Signing (Central Defender)
12. Goldson
13. New Signing (Central Mid)
14. Stephens
15. Kayal
16. Pröpper
17. Knockaert
18. March
19. Izquierdo
20. Skalak or New Signing
21. Groß
22. New Signing (Attacking midfield)
23. Murray
24. Hemed or New Signing
25. Locadia
26. Baldock or New Signing

1 OF THE NEW SIGNINGS UNDER 21 - so the squad is 25 players.

Not in squad :
Towell
Norwood

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Wasn’t there an interview with Maenpaa in the Argus last week with him saying he’d be happy to sign for another year? If that’s right give him & Krul another year and let Wigan have Walton for another season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wasn’t there an interview with Maenpaa in the Argus last week with him saying he’d be happy to sign for another year? If that’s right give him & Krul another year and let Wigan have Walton for another season.
There is an option on another year on Maenpaa's contract so it is just a case of both sides being happy to take the option - no major negotiations needed.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
he will do well in the championship unless some daft prem manager signs him....???

Maybe if the rest of his team is still speaking to him. You could tell something was wrong at Stoke when they got given their pen. The way the Charlie demanded the penalty take after just coming on severly pissing off one of his team mates he has been slagging off this weekend.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
stoke ....?? wouldn't watch 'em if you paid me ....agricultural. charlie adam has been around the prem for a while now , i reckon someone like htfc , villa if they come up or maybe swansea would give him a year .....it's an opinion only. i personally think his a dirty twatt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here