[Other Sport] Lesbian visibility day today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What has happened to all you're Birches? And what have the lesbians got to do with their disappearance

You know a thread is weird when PPF is making the most sense on it.

Edit: strike that I just read his last post.

As you were.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
What has happened to all you're Birches? And what have the lesbians got to do with their disappearance

You know a thread is weird when PPF is making the most sense on it.

Edit: strike that I just read his last post.

As you were.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
So you've never seen a butch Lesbian , right on
Regards
DF

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Lesbians are very visible on Instagram every day.

This one’s been disguised as a 14 year old boy for a number a years.
View attachment 122782

Be fair, though, he does a bloody good job piloting Thunderbird 1.

F8B9027A-CD91-476A-B297-7F6B5C1C97D0.png

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Out of all the gay men I have met through work , most have been quite a laugh , can’t say the same for the few gay women I have met.

It’s not really a poll because the numbers of gay women I have met is probably under 10 but they did all seem fairly humourless to me whilst the men were much more of a laugh.

I wonder if that is a real thing or just my somewhat limited experience. Not that it really matters in the big scheme of things .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The dinosaurs may not have survived a meteor, but it appears they've all got through a global pandemic just fine.

Jan 30, 2008
Out of all the gay men I have met through work , most have been quite a laugh , can’t say the same for the few gay women I have met.

It’s not really a poll because the numbers of gay women I have met is probably under 10 but they did all seem fairly humourless to me whilst the men were much more of a laugh.

I wonder if that is a real thing or just my somewhat limited experience. Not that it really matters in the big scheme of things .

Some of them just hate men
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports