Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I'm really trying very hard not to get too excited about this young fella, but every time someone posts YouTube clips showing his finishing ability it's very hard not to be just a little bit excited. I care not if he scores zero if CMS bangs in 25 from his knock downs. Now there's a tactical plan!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I think I heard somewhere that he was seen having his picture taken holding up an Albion shirt in the media box during the game on Saturday, if they have taken the picture surely it's a done deal.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think I heard somewhere that he was seen having his picture taken holding up an Albion shirt in the media box during the game on Saturday, if they have taken the picture surely it's a done deal.

They take more pictures than they release, I think it was taken in advance to be used immediately if the signing is completed, without having to call him to the Amex for the photo to be taken.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They take more pictures than they release, I think it was taken in advance to be used immediately if the signing is completed, without having to call him to the Amex for the photo to be taken.

Exactly, but that suggests to me that he has probably decided that he will be signing.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
Here's a great video of him relaxing at home with a camera crew, then playing a match.

My personal highlights include his ornate bowl/minature cauldron thing (32 seconds in), and his tap in at about 5:30 seconds in.

Apologies if this video has already been posted (I'm not checking the whole thread!).

Any Spanish speakers out there care to give us the jist?

[yt]v72m7Wo0AKM#![/yt]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Here's a great video of him relaxing at home with a camera crew, then playing a match.

My personal highlights include his ornate bowl/minature cauldron thing (32 seconds in), and his tap in at about 5:30 seconds in.

Apologies if this video has already been posted (I'm not checking the whole thread!).

Any Spanish speakers out there care to give us the jist?

[yt]v72m7Wo0AKM#![/yt]

Thats quite a large pot of skunk he puts on the table at start of video

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I watched that earlier. The mini-cauldron thing is 'mate' (mah-tay)- a very popular hot drink in Uruguay.

Inigo Cauldron? :jester:

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Really hope today is the day. got some rubbish at work to deal with and this signing would certainly make it easier to bear.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Good news. Suspect deal was signed subject to and will move forward once Ulloa arrives in UK. Looking forward to seeing him play, could be exactly what we have needed for 2 seasons now.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
After all this, it still won't become real until I actually see him on the pitch as an Albion player.

Dec 29, 2011
I had a dream he was playing for us last night, was a bit of a beast throwing his weight about and stuff. Also nearly scored a header

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5437875 said:
I hate the fact we all have the feeling that something will go wrong! Ignorance is bliss, wish we knew nothing until he'd signed on the line!

Agreed! However it is an insight for a lot of people who seem to think that transfers take about 2 hours to thrash out!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here