Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
1283377038_JoseLeonardoUlloa.jpg

:)

I know he's the cyclone, but surely he should be the chief?

Cor, he looks amazingly cool. And I once thought Pinamonte exotic.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
a friend of mine who lives in spain said that Ulloa is better than what Michu was over there

Your friend is a little mistaken, Ulloa really didn't do too brilliantly in the season he played in the First Division (he was OK). That's why despite being linked with quite a few La Liga sides in the summer (Depor, Osasua, Espanyol, Mallorca) they didn't want to pay much for him and he ended up staying with Almeria.

He has been a very good second division striker, though. As a supporter of a rival team in Spain I'm glad to see the back of him.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Your friend is a little mistaken, Ulloa really didn't do too brilliantly in the season he played in the First Division (he was OK). That's why despite being linked with quite a few La Liga sides in the summer (Depor, Osasua, Espanyol, Mallorca) they didn't want to pay much for him and he ended up staying with Almeria.

He has been a very good second division striker, though. As a supporter of a rival team in Spain I'm glad to see the back of him.

my friend (james) watched him mostly in the 2nd division and only saw him twice in La Liga and in both those game's he scored. Either way i cant wait to see him play for us!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Has anyone on here seen One flew over the cuckoos nest?

He could be the one to break us out of the Championship. If you want this to happen let me see your hands!
The other chief.....

15280-14172.jpg

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Recently posted by what seems to be the Almeria equivalent of The Argus:

The Argentine Leo Ulloa already have an EU passport after having sworn the Spanish Constitution. Thus, the departure of Leo Ulloa to English football is a matter of hours (the three parties were waiting for the passport). There was a rumor that the '23 'rojiblanco to go away to Granada, but his destination is the Brighton Spanish.

Javi Gracia and has made the idea that it was the top scorer in the category last season will leave in the coming days. In fact, Ulloa did not travel to Gerona and certainly not enter into the call for the meeting Saturday. In fact, we did not train with the rest of his teammates.

Ulloa has considered that it is best for a change of scene and test in Brighton, as this season is in the background and not being the star that was last year at UD. Meanwhile, Alfonso Garcia welcomed the near kilo and a half (half the handover) euros to get the English club.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

The Argentine Leo Ulloa already have an EU passport after having sworn the Spanish Constitution. Thus, the departure of Leo Ulloa to English football is a matter of hours (the three parties were waiting for the passport). There was a rumor that the '23 'rojiblanco to go away to Granada, but his destination is the Brighton Spanish.

Javi Gracia and has made the idea that it was the top scorer in the category last season will leave in the coming days. In fact, Ulloa did not travel to Gerona and certainly not enter into the call for the meeting Saturday. In fact, we did not train with the rest of his teammates.

Ulloa has considered that it is best for a change of scene and test in Brighton, as this season is in the background and not being the star that was last year at UD. Meanwhile, Alfonso Garcia welcomed the near kilo and a half (half the handover) euros to get the English club.

So... erm... how much is he costing?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

The "Brighton Spanish".... I love it!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here