Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Naylor: Ulloa's passport issue is creeping closer to being resolved, probably by next week according to Almeria spokesman Alberto Benito. #bhafc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Carburettor, Supercharger, Turbo, 1 1/4" SU, twin downdraft, twin choke webber, Holley Barrels, dump valve, manifold, K&N. it's all adding FUEL to the speculation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But thae passport issue could means he signs for that Spanish La Liga club so that's just a hurdle in the process now? I like the look of him tbh... REALLY hope we can gethim in...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
But thae passport issue could means he signs for that Spanish La Liga club so that's just a hurdle in the process now? I like the look of him tbh... REALLY hope we can gethim in...

Grenada said they lost interest in him when they heard the fee Almeria were asking for.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

The other club can't put the cash up front according to earlier info on here and twitter - which leaves us in the driving seat.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bozza seems to know something, going by his tweet, can't you ask him for us ???

Has has mentioned the same as his tweet to me today. I have no more than that though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When is definite we have signed him or we are not signing him due or expected.

Sorry was trying out brother in laws tablet without a keyboard so it was strange to me. Should have read When will it be known definitely that we have signed him or not signing him, when is the news expected.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here