Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He will turn out to be one hell of a DISCOVERY, He is that good that he will Turn teams ROVER all on his own...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If he does sign, will all the 'It will never happen, it's a smokescreen to keep you happy, Gus can't sign strikers" etc mongs all admit they were wrong and apologise?

I didn't think so.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
If he does sign, will all the 'It will never happen, it's a smokescreen to keep you happy, Gus can't sign strikers" etc mongs all admit they were wrong and apologise?

I didn't think so.

why should anyone apologise, he might be shit

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I have been told that he likes to play in a 4,0,6 formation.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
why should anyone apologise, he might be shit

Yes he might be. But I'm talking about the people who have moaned that we never make any signings, have said we'll be told it didn't happen due to a visa issue and it's all a smokescreen to keep the fans happy etc. Which is quite clearly utter nonsense.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
FFS, is it possible to stop all the car puns. Any actual news?

Indeed, I came on here to see if there was any development on this transfer to find a load of car puns- I think puns are the very, very lowest form of 'comedy' if you can call it that.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Indeed, I came on here to see if there was any development on this transfer to find a load of car puns- I think puns are the very, very lowest form of 'comedy' if you can call it that.

Sh@t isn't it?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've just sped through this thread, it's becoming very TYREing.

(Yes I know people are now starting to kick off about the puns, but I've only just seen them and nobody has used a tyre pun yet!!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here