Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Jimmy Grimble

The latest news is that Ulloa has, in fact, reached a personal agreement to play in La Liga for Granada (the club which is owned by the same people as Udinese and Watford).

El Granada llega a un acuerdo con Leo Ulloa

However, the clubs have not reached an agreement on the transfer fee and at the moment Granada does not have any spaces left in its squad for players without an EU passport, so that transfer is in itself problematic. However, it appears from that article that Ulloa has decided he would prefer to play for Granada.

That doesn't sound great.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ulloa's agent is obviously doing some final negotiations to up his cut, it seems like Granada have got their man from this article although our interest in him would have meant Granada are getting him at a higher price :ohmy:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Brilliant. One sniff of a deal falling through and the usual suspects are out in force. All three in the space of 2 minutes; it's almost as if they want us to fail and not sign anyone....oh wait.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Wouldnt worry to much its all probably part of the agents game..... He knows we want him, drop in a few hints about granadas interest to rachet up the contract terms for his client.

I still think he's coming here if he gets passport

The latest news is that Ulloa has, in fact, reached a personal agreement to play in La Liga for Granada (the club which is owned by the same people as Udinese and Watford).

However, the clubs have not reached an agreement on the transfer fee and at the moment Granada does not have any spaces left in its squad for players without an EU passport, so that transfer is in itself problematic. However, it appears from that article that Ulloa has decided he would prefer to play for Granada.

Sounds like we may have dodged a bullet here,bloke I work with eats a lot of chorizo and He says Leo is pony!

Jimmy Grimble

Wouldnt worry to much its all probably part of the agents game..... He knows we want him, drop in a few hints about granadas interest to rachet up the contract terms for his client.

I hope so! I'm normally quite optimistic with stuff like this, but I've got a bad feeling about this one :down:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Maybe there is a Starbucks in Granada, and they are getting Bruno and Vicente too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So what do we believe? He was in Starbucks with Bruno/Vicente or he is going to Grenada? Or both?!

Bloody Hell a third club is in for him, the plot thickens :smile:

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012

Oh dear. Mind you, we may have dodged a bullet, from the photo in the article he has a bit of a gut on him?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I holidayed in Granada and it was very lovely. A remarkable place. Filled with the homeless though, some of them with tied-together dogs squabbling to impossibly go their own way.
I hope he doesn't go there and has grown attached to our special little "Legends" Starbucks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Shades of Ron Noades and our rivals at the time, Brentford, coming in for Lorenzo Pinamonte at the last minute, oh well maybe we'll end up with the next Zamora instead :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
And I was all hopeful that today would be the day. Seems he still needs the passport whatever way he decides to go, lets hope this is agent talk or that we have something else in place. Not seen any other rumours about strikers recently apart from this one. Just our luck that he goes to granada and they loan him to watford!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here