Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Who said we tried to get him a passport this week?

Andy Naylor said there are/were passport issues, Ulloa would need to get Spanish citizenship to qualify for a work permit here in the UK.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
?

Who said we tried to get him a passport this week?

This week? No one as far as I'm aware. I think it was assumed. I'd imagine (or hope) that they've been working on it for a while.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Just picked up from:
www.lasprovincias.es

www.lasprovincias.es said:
The signing of Elche Elche by Aaron Ñíguez still at a standstill, but the arrival of exfranjiverde Almería Rubén Suárez could facilitate the Andalusian box to agree to let go of his end. Meanwhile, the players still have not trained with the rest of his teammates from December 30 alleging hamstring muscle problems, something that sounds like an excuse within the club, according to sources close to the team point.

Yesterday, during the presentation of Rubén Suárez as new player of Almería sporting director Alberto Benito, declined to talk about the possible departure of Aaron Ñíguez to Elche but hinted that the arrival of Suarez can close the doors of the team.

In this situation, the player intends to force his departure from Almería, yesterday confirmed the departure of striker Leo Ulloa English to Brighton, with which it is negotiating the termination of his contract or a possible sale, which has not ruled Benito, since today said "few teams pay transfers."

To all this, the Elche has emerged a contender in the race for Aaron, Arsenal Kiev Ukrainian. The team at the premiere of Ukraine also has shown interest in Elche but has a handicap, and it has been sanctioned by UEFA by default, what is a drag.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thank you GBM. Piss on a few peoples fireworks eh. I knew he was there, from a source within the club.
Still carry on.........

Whooosh........

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think any new signing is potentially good. However I think people may be getting carried away with this one. I'll wait until he starts banging them in and then say how good it is.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Wiki only says a bid was accepted' nothing about signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here