Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:shootself :shootself

This won't work.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think we should give scott a break as well as the other non Albion posters on here. The fact is that that nothing quite compares to NSC. I show a few people at work and when its funny, its f*cking hilarious. Has anybody been on royals.org ?

Last week there was a thread contained of quotes from "The Holy Grail.."....I ask you

You are all welcome Scott, Brighton Rock, Wilts and Watford O - you help to make NSC what it is.

Vent your frustrations towards the enemy within.. (but FG even makes me smile sometimes...)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Actually don't give Scott a break - so hopefully he'll come back for some more abuse and keep us all entertained.

By the way Scott - regards to Nobby for letting us celebrate our Championship at your place. Unfortunately this year we have a prior engagement at Wrexham.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Whilst in a Birmingham pub earlier tonight before the match with Chelski I was listening to a few Chelsea fans discussing our man Leon Knight after the Div 2 top scorer table came on Sky.
They were saying he was a good player and found the back of the net a lot but liked falling over quite a bit.
Now where did I hear that before?
Don't flame me! I'm only passing on what I've heard!
LK is top bloke as far I'm concerned so f*** em!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports