Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight Top Goal Scorer Con

package

Jan 29, 2004
I had a bet on Leon Knight to be top goalscorer in the division ...£20 at 9-2 and have just been paid just £55 pound cos Mchee is also top goal score from Port Vale ....Con or What ...is he top goal scorer yes he is .....if two horses finish level you get paid out on both .....BHABET sort it out ....:bounce:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i'm sure the play-offs count towards top scorer too, so i'd check that out, especially if he scores!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
package said:
if two horses finish level you get paid out on both .....BHABET sort it out ....:bounce:

What? Yes, you do get paid on both - at half the odds. Which is what you got. Exactly the same.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
package said:
NO YOU DONT DTES ...WHAT BOOKIES DO YOU GO TO THEN ..?

Any bookmaker pays half the odds on a dead-heat. Come on, even Ernest knows it...

You are talking to the NSC Napster Challenge 2nd runner up... :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Deano's Right Foot said:
It's fair package and it's been done that way for ever and ever and ever.

Yours,

NCS Naps Challenge Winner 2003/04.

I was enjoying my glory for being 3rd of 20 there. And you had to steal it.

:lolol:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
DTES said:
No, I wouldn't be either, I must admit. Blame that :censored: McPhee though. Still, drown your sorrows with the £55 you did win...

I had 10/1 and am blaming Darius :censored: Henderson for taking penalties early in the season :tosser: It was in the bag with 2 games to go but bloody McPhee scored twice in his last two games :(

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Deano's Right Foot said:
I've got no trophy

Is that Gareth Glover letting you down? As soon as he "tipped" that it'd be ready for the meet-up, you just knew it'd be ready for Christmas... :D

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
I got 10/1 early on and walked away with a skuzzie £27.50 - which certainly doesn't cover the losses this season. Pants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here