Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight, penalty taker

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I notice Leon isn't taking penalties for Swansea. Be interesting to see how many goals he scores without those opportunities from 12 yards.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah it SURE will.

Just the 5 so far. And a meagre 21 when we went up.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Silent Bob said:
Yeah it SURE will.

Just the 5 so far. And a meagre 21 when we went up.

I like Leon Knight but lets wait until he's scored goals against opposition above the standard of Rhyll and MK!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So what you really meant was "it will be interesting to see how many he scores against certain opposition" ? ???

We all know he will score for fun in League One, the true test will be when they are promoted.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Silent Bob said:
So what you really meant was "it will be interesting to see how many he scores against certain opposition" ? ???

We all know he will score for fun in League One, the true test will be when they are promoted.

Yes, you've answered your own question there.

He had a penalty for Swansea is a Welsh cup shoot-out - he missed.

His technique looks f***ed to me - he's got 1 in 4 now - and that one against Palace just crept in after Kiraly got to it.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
London Irish said:
He had a penalty for Swansea is a Welsh cup shoot-out - he missed.

His technique looks f***ed to me - he's got 1 in 4 now - and that one against Palace just crept in after Kiraly got to it.

Both his goals against Palace were rather fortuitous in my opinion. Maybe he can't take them as well when he doesn't stutter in the run up? Shame that trick was found out ages ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here