Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight - oh dear

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
From Chelsea u-21s and promotion with us, then a downward spiral via a succession of clubs in the UK, and now manager of Barnton!

What a tragic waste of talent; he's still only 32, and yet has wasted it all by falling out with, or having his contract terminated by, virtually every club he's played for.

Yet he still seems to delude himself that he's something special, a big 'I am'.

The level of narcissism and self-delusion of people like him is astonishing; they just can't see themselves as how everyone else sees them!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
PS. Tom Hark Preston Park, where are you: 'Leon Knight, he's alright' :wave:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I can still see him laughing like a drain as he walked across the Withdean car park minutes after we had been stuffed 1-3.
He's not laughing now

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
4Vsb5iIv.jpeg

:lolol:
Good grief.

good grief indeed

sitting on the lavvy dressed like a turd :ffsparr:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
From Chelsea u-21s and promotion with us, then a downward spiral via a succession of clubs in the UK, and now manager of Barnton!

What a tragic waste of talent; he's still only 32, and yet has wasted it all by falling out with, or having his contract terminated by, virtually every club he's played for.

Yet he still seems to delude himself that he's something special, a big 'I am'.

The level of narcissism and self-delusion of people like him is astonishing; they just can't see themselves as how everyone else sees them!

Should still be playing at that age.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]1214462814389182464[/tweet]

"Getting her fanny dug up" :facepalm:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He truly is a vile individual.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Story looks interesting - wonder what happened there...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
[tweet]1214462814389182464[/tweet]

"Getting her fanny dug up" :facepalm:

Having been recently sent the video I believe Mr Knight refers to I have to say that while I don't like how he says it he may well have a point.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Having been recently sent the video I believe Mr Knight refers to I have to say that while I don't like how he says it he may well have a point.

Regardless......was I the only one who had to read the above and work out where the commas should have been inserted, for it to make sense?

No, I am not the grammar police, just couldn't work it out........maybe its me?...............

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Regardless......was I the only one who had to read the above and work out where the commas should have been inserted, for it to make sense?

No, I am not the grammar police, just couldn't work it out........maybe its me?...............

But OK to miss out inverted ones, right? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here