Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have thought about this thread for a considerable time and yes have dipped in and out of it. Now I feel I have to voice my feelings.

I for one would not like Mr Knight anywhere near the club I love. He, and yes I do realise he may be reading the thread, is just as bad as one of those talented musicians who you think is the next best thing, and their ego, or managers etc just cloud what was a God given talent into a complete mess.

Today I have read one or two of his comments. It's all still there, albeit in broken english, that he alone will give us promotion, he repents, etc. No I do not believe it, not for one second. And if you feel that I am wrong, fine, but why is Mr Knight being a keyboard rather than a goal scoring warrior on a Saturday afternoon. Simple the arrogance is still there, and the repentance is like rehab. He will do at it suits, and then throw ink all over his copy book once given a chance.

Zabadda

Jun 29, 2008
I think most of us believe it's him now...

So Leon get your arse in to gear and do the charity gig for the club and get yourself a trial with Brighton with some sort of 6 month contract and a small wage and repay the fans with some goals, if it fails then we have lost nothing, OR we gain 10 goals by Christmas.

He has taken the flak which was due but he is still here answering questions.

C Man Staines

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for answering Leon,

As you've been reading this site for a few years now, have you ever registered on here under a different name & had some fun with the chaps that spend their lives on here?

& who is the best defender you have come up against?

Cheers

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
How many players have 5 years of complete disaster, going from club to club, falling out with players and managers AT EVERY SINGLE ONE

No this for sure do you Sherlock?

Come on then name every single player and manager he has pissed off??

Hmm thought so, all bullshit and based on heresay. The utter bollocks that people spout on here is unbelievable.
IMO, as I said, LK has undoubted talent. True he has'nt covered himself in glory for a few years but he would still possess that talent. A fully focussed, mature, fit LK would be an asset to any club in this league, why is that 'bordering on insanity'....dullard.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No this for sure do you Sherlock?

Come on then name every single player and manager he has pissed off??

Hmm thought so, all bullshit and based on heresay. The utter bollocks that people spout on here is unbelievable.
IMO, as I said, LK has undoubted talent. True he has'nt covered himself in glory for a few years but he would still possess that talent. A fully focussed, mature, fit LK would be an asset to any club in this league, why is that 'bordering on insanity'....dullard.

Christ almighty.

Leon WAS a great player, no questions there. He hasn't shown it for many many years now though and as such he is a big risk.

He has left more than 1 club in dodgy circumstances be it sacked or transfer listed/released, all in quick succession. So to suddenly believe he has turned the corner and is worth a trial is as I say, bordering on insanity in such an important season.

I still can't believe you think the club take the opinions of a minority of fans on a website as a guide over who to sign.

I am looking forward to seeing Leon getting involved in the REMF, but he is a million miles for being worthy of a chance to pull on a Brighton shirt for the first team.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
ive just rang the number i can say 100percent that is leon knight

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
FFS the guy has proved to Bozza it is LK....why is that not good enough for you?

Because it still leaves doubt in a lot of posters minds. If he is so sure why can't he prove it outright? What's so difficult?

Fair enough if he doesn't want to, that's fine, but it will still leave people questioning him that's all.

To be honest, the amount of time this has lasted I believe it probably is him, but as I say there will always be doubts.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
'Leon' - did you fly in to the UK recently, and if so, what colour shirt were you wearing? Not a difficult question to answer if it is you eh?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
'Leon' - did you fly in to the UK recently, and if so, what colour shirt were you wearing? Not a difficult question to answer if it is you eh?

it is if that minor detail in your life is not seared on your brain as much as it is some bloke you dont know who saw you briefly at an airport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here