Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Dear Leon. When you played that pre-season friendly at Lancing with CKR I got so excited at the prospect of you two as our new strike force that I got a massive stiffy that just wouldn't go down even when I hit it with greasy chip. I was still hard when I brushed past you after you were subbed and had got dressed. You had a nifty black shirt on and smelt lovely. Did you feel my throbber and have you ever had any other bi-curious moments that you sometimes feel ashamed about when your with your missus?

nah mate im a million per cent straight
2 kids and a wife pal

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
This is messing with my head.

If it is Leon you are still a legend in my eyes despite the way it all ended.

Also gave me a brilliant moment at uni when my mate put a ball through Charlie's window on his BMW and you all came out to have a look and a good laugh while he was getting redder and redder, priceless.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If you really are Leon Knight, then thank you. Zamora was a legend at the club and they were frankly huge shoes to fill. You did a great job up front for us and its a shame your career didn't quite pan out as planned.

Good luck!

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
If you really are Leon Knight, then thank you. Zamora was a legend at the club and they were frankly huge shoes to fill. You did a great job up front for us and its a shame your career didn't quite pan out as planned.

Good luck!

thank you very much i did try my best

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
nah mate im a million per cent straight
2 kids and a wife pal

:thumbsup: You know what, I think you really are Leon. My bi-curious test never fails in identifying professional footballers. Good luck with wherever your career and life takes you mate.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Two questions Leon:

- Who was the best player you played alongside during your time at Brighton?
- Are you still in touch with anyone from your Brighton days or have you burned all your bridges?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
This is messing with my head.

If it is Leon you are still a legend in my eyes despite the way it all ended.

Also gave me a brilliant moment at uni when my mate put a ball through Charlie's window on his BMW and you all came out to have a look and a good laugh while he was getting redder and redder, priceless.

thank u very much hahahahahahah i think i remember something like that blue bmw right ? lmfao

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Thanks for that season, Leon.

[yt]-IvJCweNKbw[/yt]

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well, I must admit that i've been less than complementary over the years about LK. If this is him my opinion has gone well and truly up. Takes an awful lot of bottle to come on here.

What was the reasoning behind the "shoebox" interview if you did/do care about Brighton fans so much?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If this really is Leon, which I very much doubt, I liked you very much as a player and I for one will never forget that penalty at Cardiff.
You may have had moments off the pitch but to be honest performance on the pitch is all that matters to me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So then Leon, who will you be playing for next season?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You should do a pay as you play deal, may be your only way back in to prove yourself to people. Not talking about your goalscoreing abilty, I would take a punt on you if that was the deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here