Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon best

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If he wanted to go on holiday now (how would you tell?) I would live with that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I worry this is a taste of things to come if we make the Premiership. There's quite a few top-flight clubs with players happy to pick up huge wages for little in return. Maybe this is what Premier League Ready means?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did anyone actually SEE Best play today. If so, what was the opinion on today's performance?

I'm happy to guess he was a lazy shite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really?

Derby made it 2-0 when Jason Pearce's poor clearance fell to Bent and he scored his ninth goal in 13 matches for the Rams.

If only!
Now that sums my point up perfectly.

There was no way Bent was scoring 9 while wearing the stripes.
Irrespective of who the manager was, as a striker he wasn't able to score goals for Brighton.

He just adds his name to a very long list of AMEX era centre forwards unable to play their game at our club.

I don't believe we have a desperately poor squad, this season highlight(s) prove that.
But the team just don't play in a way that allows strikers to score.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Is now without a doubt THE WORST player ever to have pulled on a Brighton shirt FACT !!

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
If I was in the changing room I would just have to hide his gloves........like down the sh***er.

Any player that wears gloves when it's above freezing is a girly pansy - end of. Either that, or he has a severe blood disorder - or both.
He must be a friend of Dorothy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here