Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LEON Best has left Blackburn Rovers by 'mutual agreeement'.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What he needs is a club that is under a transfer embargo to snap him up, give him a cuddle and tell him he's too good for their club and they are lucky to have him...then maybe he can relax and start to enjoy his football again. Strikers are all about confidence and he's a fella who has none.
He's not a total lemon but has been sweating citric acid for far too long

This.
Yes, I was one of the many who booed him off for being a lazy whatsit, but you don't just become a bad player. A couple of lower league games and a chance or two with one going in and who knows, he may be a good player.

Good heavens, I didn't realize I'd finished that bottle.......

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
You just know that if he signs for QPR, he will get bird from us all game and then, however, he achieves it, score against us, just as Supermarket Trolley did for Doncaster.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Let's hope that he finds somewhere soon, or he may end up here as a bargain basement player.

Chris wouldn't dare, would he?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's currently on trial at Huddersfield.

What for? Taking money on false pretenses? ( oo! That's just been autosaved.) :rolleyes:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like last Saturdays game would he have not been a better option to bring on than March in the circumstances. There is also the point if signed to us rather than a loan would his attitude be better?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like last Saturdays game would he have not been a better option to bring on than March in the circumstances. There is also the point if signed to us rather than a loan would his attitude be better?

Very much doubt it. He'd still regard it as pin money to keep him in trainers. Why on earth jeopardise a very promising-looking sense of building team spirit by getting in that disinterested tvvat? His attitude stinks, probably always did, and almost certainly always will do.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I thought the whole point of him coming on loan was to try and win a contract, and if Hughton couldn't bring out the Best in him then no one can.

Would you really even entertain risking £10k a week, let alone consider it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here