Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
This reminds me. What the blinking flip was Slimani doing wearing gloves yesterday in April on the hottest day of the year so far? :shootself

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Call me a Palace fan in disguise if you like but I did see a Black Range Rover with the number plate L19 ULA leaving the Amex a couple of weeks ago during the international break. The driver did look like that man from Argentina as well.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Distinct possibility, maybe I just saw what I wanted to see, still maintain it was him though.

As he still has property/business interests in Brighton (apparently) he most certainly will have friends in the Brighton area and was probably at the Amex to pick up an early release of the 2017/2018 away shirt !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Could he alternate with Murray with one starting and one on the bench for when needed. similar playing styles but different approach.

He isn't naturally gifted and he isn't a one on one with the keeper type of player. I doubt he would have scored Murray's goal on Friday but he almost scored twice with his head in yesterday in a cameo appearance. I wouldn't have a problem with him coming here but I would prefer to grab Defoe off Sunderland. If we had a choice of five strikers though who include Murray, Hemed, Baldock, Defoe I wouldn't say no to Ulloa. We know Ulloa always gives 100%.but how many strikers can we have in the 25 man squad?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
As he still has property/business interests in Brighton (apparently) he most certainly will have friends in the Brighton area and was probably at the Amex to pick up an early release of the 2017/2018 away shirt !

Pleading with Barber to make sure it's not an iron on sponsors patch?

That'll be it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Call me a Palace fan in disguise if you like but I did see a Black Range Rover with the number plate L19 ULA leaving the Amex a couple of weeks ago during the international break. The driver did look like that man from Argentina as well.

In that case he's downgraded from the 4x4 Porsche he drives with Spanish plates. Used to be parked down the road from us in Hove all the time.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
It's a tough one... I think Ulloa could work with our setup in the Prem just for his heading alone!! We really need a fox in the box striker to tuck away all those hard earned chances that all too often seem to go astray! (our real and only weakness imo) Someone like a Ross Mc Cormack, Ricky Lambert or Chris Wood.

We have done fantastically this season, but I think we are going to need to be a bit more fiece infront of goal to stay afloat in the PL!

I'm not taking anything away from GM, SB, AK or Hemed this season, just stating where I can see our weakness being in the Premier League.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm sold on Shane Long for some reason, I think he's ideal and just what we need

Real pace, works incredibly hard, available I suspect and just needs regular games.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If Leo returns there will be no sentiment involved, he will return if Chris and the club think/know he can do a job in our set up.
Something I am extremely comfortable with.

I wonder if Kodija (?) fancies another year in The Championship, that bloke has single handedly moved Villa to mid table.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here