Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Well, he certainly seems to a) know where the goal is and b) be able to use his head just as well as his feet to find it

Could do a job - sign him up

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Takes a mean pen - with him and Lopez in the squad, should mean our penalty woes are over...

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Seems to get himself into very good positions which is half the job done as a striker and can take a penalty so with him and Lopez we may be able to get a better conversion rate at pennos than of late. I hope this transfer happens cos the fella looks a beast!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
ooh, he takes penalties.

nice range of finishing and darts around a lot, arrives at the right time, looks good in the air ..... jolly good

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Superb, so apart from being able to finish from distance, out jump defenders to head a goal, dive to head a head, take a no-nonsense penalty, position himself away from defenders to knock in from 6 yards, score with his left, knock defenders off the ball & confidence in finishing what has he got that CMS hasn't?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Superb, so apart from being able to finish from distance, out jump defenders to head a goal, dive to head a head, take a no-nonsense penalty, position himself away from defenders to knock in from 6 yards, score with his left, knock defenders off the ball & confidence in finishing what has he got that CMS hasn't?

Brilliant, we are talking about our new striker and all you can do is have dig at our TOP SCORER. Very mature. Idiot.

Dec 29, 2011
Catchy song. I would say, some of them long balls from Almeria players are astonishing. We will need Lopez to play regularly to give Ulloa that kind of service to make sure he reaches his potential.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
How many of those chances would CMS have missed? Including the penalties. Ulloa reminds me of Falcao at Atleti Madrid - no seriously he does.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I couldn't be bothered to be honest

Lazy, but probably the correct answer.
Award yourself a gold star.

Not harsh at all, BoF. If I'd launched into a 4-letter tirade then you may have had a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here