Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leipzig / Falmer

Has anyone seen or know where I can see the detailed drawings for the new Falmer Stadium.

I seem to recall they went on show a couple of years ago for the exact two weeks I was on hols, so all I've ever seen are the artists impressions of the outside of the ground.

The reason I ask is that the Leipzig stadium at the WC seemed to have the great idea of starting the first bank of seats about 10 feet off the ground. It's what all the American Football stadia have (they have to to see over massed ranks of the 2roster2 and coaches !) and allows people to get a much better view of the action rather than being in the first 5 rows or so getting a knees eye view of the action.

Do you know if Falmer will have it's first rows off the ground in the same fashion, a la South Stand (but with a roof, obviously) ??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't think anything is set in stone yet. So to speak.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly nor has a stone been turned :angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
By the time that Falmer is built we'll have evolved so far that we'll all have mastered the art of levitation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gwylan said:
By the time that Falmer is built we'll have evolved so far that we'll all have mastered the art of levitation.

I will no doubt be drawing my pension :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here