Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leigh griffiths

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He scored 12 in 26 for wolves .... Has a 1 in 2 record everywhere he's been. What more do people want ?!?

I would take him for sure

L1 i bet when he got the goals...

It would appear everyone has said the same thing, seriusly though there is much better out there for less money in my opinion.

Id still rather we went for a premier league loaner until end of season

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
They won't sell
He won't move

The worrying thing is we are still in the process of looking around rather than negotiating for a target we have decided on.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Bad attitude and plays for a 'middle of the Championship' standard team playing against League 2 standard teams every week. Wouldn't want to pay a fee thanks.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
They won't sell
He won't move

The worrying thing is we are still in the process of looking around rather than negotiating for a target we have decided on.

Doesn't mean that. For one thing, we don't know how true this report is (and if it is true it could be from a couple of weeks ago). Secondly, even if we are looking at him, it could be as an option if others fall through. There's no suggestion he's our main target. Thirdly, there's still a week left in the transfer window. There's going to be rumours, some true and some untrue. We should all just see what happens.

If we do sign him (which I agree looks unlikely), we need to trust our scouting network, who've done okay since Burke left, rather than assuming because he's playing in Scotland he must be poor.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Scotch League, the Dutch League and the US League - plenty of players with great stats but all three leagues containing sides of League 1 standard. Leave well alone.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Isn't he a bit of a naughty boy off the pitch?

With this and his spell at Wolves in mind, I think we could spend our money more wisely.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I've seen him play for Hibs a few times.

He's a good player. Excellent finisher with a sweet left peg.

His nickname by Hearts fans is 'The Thumb', which always makes me laugh.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cue generic responses that goals in the SPL mean nothing.

While they don't mean nothing, do remember that Fran Sandaza was seen as a Messi-esque figure at Dundee. He's (technique-wise) one of the worst footballers I have ever seen play for the Albion.

The genuine standard of SPL is League One/Two.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They won't sell
He won't move

I wouldnt think that is the case and this is just idle press speculation. NooBHA who has contact with CH says he is convinced we will get our man it is just proving more difficult than expected which would indicate they have a target and are working on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here