Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Vs Brighton Highlights on Seagulls World

Stumpy Tim

I've just seen the highlights - was the game really that bad??!! They didn't show any saves of note and even showed a run-of-the-mill cross which Henderson caught easily. Bad miss by Hammond, but apart from that.....

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
That's about as good as it sounded Tim.
Although a 0-0 game that could go either way still causes cloth touching moments in the last 15 mins.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
They missed out the following

Tiatto somehow not getting red carded by the referee

CKR chipping the bal over the keeper but a defender clearing before he could do any more

The double save from Henderson, followed by a clearance off the line by Mayo

Hammond missing a chance (before the header) when he side footed the ball straigh to the keeper

Carole being clean through but he was tired so got caught by teh defender and shot wide when Jarrett was free in the middle.

The first 40 minutes of the game were poor, but the second half was much better and the result could have gone either way! Anyway its good to see people not at the game saying how dire it was!

Mr Blobby

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mr Blobby said:
They missed out the following

Tiatto somehow not getting red carded by the referee

CKR chipping the bal over the keeper but a defender clearing before he could do any more

The double save from Henderson, followed by a clearance off the line by Mayo

Hammond missing a chance (before the header) when he side footed the ball straigh to the keeper

Carole being clean through but he was tired so got caught by teh defender and shot wide when Jarrett was free in the middle.

The first 40 minutes of the game were poor, but the second half was much better and the result could have gone either way! Anyway its good to see people not at the game saying how dire it was!

Mr Blobby

I was there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here