Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Millwall thread

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We have one win v each of the top four. Two weeks ago it was just the top three. We're gradually gt wins against the top teams, working our way down. If that continues, we will win tomorrow!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not an assumption - more of a dream scenario! There's always a team that capitulates at the last minute and with any luck it'll be our A23 chums

I meant that Palace and Leicester would both have to fall away to give Bolton any chance of getting in there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think I'm more worried about the Charlton game than tomorrow against forest. Their away form is incredible

True BUT they've only won twice in ten. Our home form is good too...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I meant that Palace and Leicester would both have to fall away to give Bolton any chance of getting in there.
Ah, sorry. I see what you mean. It may well happen. Leicesters form is dreadful and I don't think they'll recover in time, certainly not with their run in. Palarse seem to have lost form at the critical time too -their last 2 games bringing 0 points and a GD of 0-7. I wouldn't rule Bolton out for sure

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Ah, sorry. I see what you mean. It may well happen. Leicesters form is dreadful and I don't think they'll recover in time, certainly not with their run in. Palarse seem to have lost form at the critical time too -their last 2 games bringing 0 points and a GD of 0-7. I wouldn't rule Bolton out for sure

I'd love it if both Leicester and Palace nosedived! It would make getting into the play-offs a whole lot easier for us. :rave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at Leicester's run-in, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win another game.

Their captain is suspended at Barnsley who we know, to our cost, are playing well to avoid the drop.

In form Birmingham

And fellow promotion chasers.

We need to hope that Bolton (and possibly Boro) drop a few points and we should be there. (Can't believe I just said that but I have stuck with 6th all season).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leicester and CP have the wobbles. I'd take a point tomorrow as Forest have a fantastic squad and home advantage, but I hope Gus is positive (no repetition of not turning up at Blackpool, Bristol C and Watford).

Um, we drew at Blackpool and Bristol City, and won at Watford...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here