Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester v Man United

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Why do so many of our ex players do so well?
Because the teams they move to play a style of football suited to theirs? Although as pointed out earlier on by [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] just playing somebody else within 20 yards of him probably would have done the trick :)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
£8.5 million plus add-ons looks a bargain now, I imagine one of the add-on payments will be a goals scored clause which we look like we may be getting soon. I suspect the other clause would be avoiding relegation.

I also suspect we'll have a small sell-on clause (10/15%?) - we'll find out sooner rather than later as it'll be in the Argus

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£8.5 million plus add-ons looks a bargain now, I imagine one of the add-on payments will be a goals scored clause which we look like we may be getting soon. I suspect the other clause would be avoiding relegation.

I also suspect we'll have a small sell-on clause (10/15%?) - we'll find out sooner rather than later as it'll be in the Argus

No add on directly related to goals. However the first £1m is due if he makes 20 appearances, and his goals have already pretty much guaranteed he'll make that easily.

Staying up = £1m. Staying up NEXT season = another £1m.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
looks a little like 10m was a bit of a bargain

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Ulloa wasn't good enough for some of our supporters.
The collective wisdom of NSC :nono:

Those fans on here who were saying last season "Ulloa isn't that good" seem to have gone very quiet for some reason. I'll have to try and dig out some of those threads.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Those fans on here who were saying last season "Ulloa isn't that good" seem to have gone very quiet for some reason. I'll have to try and dig out some of those threads.

Blimey, a few games in and he's banged in a few headers with some great service which we did not provide and he's Alan Shearer. Best of luck to him, but I feel pleased still with the money we got, and I hope his form continues for the rest of the season.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Blimey, a few games in and he's banged in a few headers with some great service which we did not provide and he's Alan Shearer. Best of luck to him, but I feel pleased still with the money we got, and I hope his form continues for the rest of the season.
This. His miscontrol in the first few minutes (when a competent touch would have had him one-on-one 10 yards out) looked very familiar...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here