Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Birmingham Tonight: Will THe Albion be pushed out of a Playoff spot tonight?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leicester v Birmingham Tonight: Will THe Albion be pushed out of a Playoff spot

I said before last weekend Bolton worry me more, especially with Leicester's run in

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I said before last weekend Bolton worry me more, especially with Leicester's run in
And the fact that Leicester hadn't won for 8 (now 9) games, while Bolton have won 7 of their last 9.

It's going to be down to us, we're going to have to win some games to make it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
At least it's in our hands. No one, apart from Bolton fans, want them back in the top flight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Those Leicester fans are so gutted and you have to believe their team will be gutted too. Will give our boys a lift going into tomorrow.

Time to revise my prediction of the final table ...

88 Cardiff City
84 Hull City
80 Watford
73 Crystal Palace
70 Brighton & Hove Albion
70 Nottingham Forest
67 Leicester City
67 Bolton Wanderers
62 Middlesbrough

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Bolton are a real threat, I really rate Freedman's management skills, everywhere he goes he makes an impact without broadcasting it and having a 'look at me' attitude.
I can see him with a Premiership within the next couple of seasons.
A quiet achiever an a real boost to Bolton.

Will definitely take a point, our record against them is even worse than I thought!

Then it's time that record changed.

I prefer to play a team we have a lousy record against rather than one we always seem to beat. These records don't last for ever, the longer they go on the more chance there is of them changing.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I was out last night so missed the Leicester game. What an absolutely cracking result for the Albion. Win at Boro and it absolutely cements our place as play off contenders. Even a draw won't be bad if Bolton fail to win.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Re: Leicester v Birmingham Tonight:

Sadly I think I cheered more for Birmingham's goals last night against Leicester than Kaz's.

Kaz's was more out of desperate relief mind you :eek:

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Interesting that Sky seem to have chosen to favour Leicester for their live games.

They were on a couple a weeks ago when losing at home to Millwall, on again last night and their game at home to Watford is to be shown live.

Perhaps we should be glad that Sky seem to be ignoring us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here