Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Leicester v BHA ** - FA Cup Score Predictor - Now in its 10th SEASON !!

Leicester v BHA - FA Cup Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
3-3 full time... lose on pens

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Their second team will be a lot better than our second team 3-0 Hopefully I'll be wrong again!

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
If Leicester decide this is one trophy to target, then they win 2-0.. but I don't think they will. Therefore, GP will play as strong a team as he thinks he can get away with and we win 2-1 having stormed into a 2 goal lead and then weather (just) a late fightback as Leicester throw the big guns on for last 25 mins..

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
2-1 BHA. One thing this season has shown is that we can beat anyone on the day. Both teams will field weakened sides but our players in the background are a hell of a lot better than they used to be.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
3-1 Leicester as we'll field a mishmash of a team, giving some new players some much needed minutes against PL opposition which is no bad thing. With the number of injuries we have, we need to look after some of our normal players, and whilst a cup run is nice, it shouldn't be at the expense of the league. IMHO.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
2-1 to the Albion

I'm on a winning streak, my first point of the season vs Burnley!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Our second string who haven't played together much will probably get beaten. I don't even care that much.....save it for the PL. Course, if we did win then we can go for it :)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Leicester City i would have thought need Euro money to keep them where they are,so FA Cup loose change or Serious money ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here