[Albion] Leicester tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Names are drawn out at random.
Some are. I was picked for City away, couldn't make it so my ticket went uncollected. Picked again for Saints which was my next away game, which I did go to. Got tickets for Leicester which I haven't been picked for. I was blatantly on a watch list. These are the only away tickets I bought this season!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Arrived this morning in the middle of this lot, together with my Boro ticket. The postman seemed pleased that I was in, to avoid the need of posting all this through the letter box.

DSC_0990.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just don’t understand why they bother with this for games that go to general sale.
I don't understand why this is so difficult.

The club doesn't know the game is going to general sale when they release tickets at Harvest o'clock.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I don't understand why this is so difficult.

The club doesn't know the game is going to general sale when they release tickets at Harvest o'clock.
But by the time they post them they fully know that anyone could have got a ticket for this fixture and no need to inconvenience supporters or themselves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But by the time they post them they fully know that anyone could have got a ticket for this fixture and no need to inconvenience supporters or themselves.
Am I being woooshed?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Mine arrived in the post, but this is because I go to Under 21 games on my own and the club think I'm really cool.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Am I being woooshed?
No at all, I think we all know the fixtures that are going to be high demand and those that are highly likely going to general sale. In this case surely it makes perfect sense for the club to say ok we probably don't need collection in person compared to a game around London for example.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Was that due to not receiving due to post or being 'selected'?

Either way, mates could have bought some take-aways and joined the queue with the unlucky punter.

Received x1 in the post (sons who wasn’t well enough to go) and mine didn’t arrive due to an admin error on the stub / potentially on the list.

I went straight to the ground as had read about the queue on the train up. I wouldn’t expect to ruin the evening for the others that had theirs already

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No at all, I think we all know the fixtures that are going to be high demand and those that are highly likely going to general sale. In this case surely it makes perfect sense for the club to say ok we probably don't need collection in person compared to a game around London for example.
That’s irrelevant and has been explained to death :shrug: That would mean people could still buy tickets, pass them on to pals and keep the loyalty points (and protect their tier status)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Are you incapable of reading the many answers to this question ? Or will you keep making it regardless ? If so, why ? You are ignoring the answer so seems a pointless question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports