Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester signing Kramaric for £9m....does this mean...

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Don't want ANY old brighton players thank you!, They've moved on, And so should we.. So sick of theads wanting Elliot, murray, Zamora etc.. And now Ulloa !..

Thousands Of better players waiting to be discoverd. And i trust in Chris!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sometimes i look at player threads and think what the **** are you on mate. Who in their right mind thinks a club is suddenly going to loan back their top scoreer to the team they bought him from 6 months ago for a then club record fee. A player who is their top scorer and while a bit inconsistent has proved he can operate at that level. I can never get over the fantasy land some people inhabit.

Indeed, some people ............. ????

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Don't want ANY old brighton players thank you!, They've moved on, And so should we.. So sick of theads wanting Elliot, murray, Zamora etc.. And now Ulloa !..

Thousands Of better players waiting to be discoverd. And i trust in Chris!
Are you mad? I'd have all or any of them back in a heartbeat, it happens sometimes that they become available and within a clubs means.You are bonkers!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Are you mad? I'd have all or any of them back in a heartbeat, it happens sometimes that they become available and within a clubs means.You are bonkers!

Why is he bonkers? Because he can see further than ex players, as good as they might have been. What sort of Club are we that we need to keep pining for past players or previous managers, the way to succeed is to move forward.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Wood is the obvious one now. They have a very good array of strikers in terms of what they bring to the squad.

Wood, however, is gazumped by Leo in being the "big centre forward".

Wouldn't happen but I'd LOVE Nugent here. Good player.

I'd like to see Chris Wood back here and Chris Hughton has signed him before at Birmingham so you never know.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Why is the best possible player / striker, that is available in any transfer window, always someone who has played for us before ?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Why is he bonkers? Because he can see further than ex players, as good as they might have been. What sort of Club are we that we need to keep pining for past players or previous managers, the way to succeed is to move forward.
I can see further than old players and ,of course, am dead keen on bringing suitable youth/development squad players through when ready. I also totally agree with finding that new "gem" from wherever BUT my point,as I think you well know, is that you would have to be "bonkers"to just dismiss the chance of any previous exceptional Albion ,the likes of Ulloa and Murray to "do a (loan) job". Only my view here of course but I think you'll find it's widely shared.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I can see further than old players and ,of course, am dead keen on bringing suitable youth/development squad players through when ready. I also totally agree with finding that new "gem" from wherever BUT my point,as I think you well know, is that you would have to be "bonkers"to just dismiss the chance of any previous exceptional Albion ,the likes of Ulloa and Murray to "do a (loan) job". Only my view here of course but I think you'll find it's widely shared.

I Think your Assuming they will hit the ground running!, And be exactly the same as when they left..
When Chris brings in players!. It's because They will be better suited to his plans.

To Sign an ex albion player, However good he may be, Even if he Doesn't suit Chris's playing Style, Would be Foolish!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here