Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester scored with all five of their shots on target today

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Which was our tactics last season.

Thank goodness town, Cardiff and whoever the other team was were worse than us( although we lost both games against Cardiff and struggled at home against town)

At the moment, it is Watford, Newcastle and probably villa who are worse than us. Bit early, but let’s hope this continues.

Next winnable game looks like Everton. Which is a while off.

I think there are plenty of potentials to be below us tbh.
Norwich will struggle even with their win against City.
Palace have only managed 4 goals in 5 home games facing: Everton (10men) - Colchester - Villa(10 men) - Norwich - Wolves (10 men).
Southampton and Wolves haven't been convincing either.

We need to start picking up points from the teams around us.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm hoping reality is kicking in for Norwich. In their early season games they were, perhaps, catching teams by surprise but they were also incredibly clinical. Every shot Pukki took was hitting the back of the net. In fact, after he bagged his 6th of the season I had a bet with a mate that he wouldn't reach 20. He was in a purple patch but looking at the numbers it didn't seem sustainable. Fingers crossed I'm right.

Beating Man City was an eye-catching result, of course, and putting 2 past Chelsea is not to be sniffed that, but they've also lost 2-0 against West Ham, Burnley and Palace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Leicester scored with all five of their shots on target today

The OP statement isn't true: there was a shot a couple of minutes after the first goal where Chilwell (I think) got into the 6-yard box but had his shot blocked by Dubrovka (sp?)

To clear this up...

The statement "Leicester had five shots on target, and scored five goals" would have been correct.

Leicester DID only have five shots on target: The saved Chilwell effort was one of them. The effort that Dummett deflected into his own goal, was not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here