Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Triffic .

276724580.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We have sold out but the section that holds 3250 for away fans will be all yours no matter how many you bring. I don't think there has been time to alter things and the exits to the concourse can't be changed much.

Should make for a firecracker atmosphere. Always enjoy my visits to Leicester, one of our favourite away days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have 2 tickets, but I imagine I'll only count on the 'tickets sold' rather than attendance.

#cantbearsed

You're such a BAD FAN :D

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
Best of luck guys, hope it is a good game for you - two teams who like to play a good style of football. Should be a cracking atmosphere, sad I can't make the trip. Hoping the Seagulls can make a late play off surge inspired by CMS and Hoskins, would be great to see Brighton promoted with us.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'll be there.

I wish I could believe that they'll be flat after Saturday, but I'm afraid I can't. They'll want to finish as Champions, which is not yet assured; and they'll want to get over 100 points. They'll also not want us to do the double over them. Finally, they'll want to give their fans a celebration.

I fear we're going to get thrashed. However, even if we lose this, providing we win the last 5 games, we end up on 73 points, which just might be enough. The flaw in this theory is that we have no chance of winning our last 5 games playing the way we have been, even though (especially as?) they're against sides in lowly positions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here