Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leicester, Ipswich and who? The debate

Who else is coming up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well Sky seem to have decided it will be Leeds. It pisses me right off that they always have someone on their game on SSN on a Saturday afternoon.

For that reason alone, ABL.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Wow, just looked at the table. They seem to be in trouble. They have a new Scandinavian coach following Ainsworth's sacking. They need him to do something, and fast.
Yeah, I know! The odds are not good though, the R’s have been in shit state since Tony Fernandes, Paladini, Briatore et al. I’ve followed them since -78 or -79 and to make a long story short, BHA is now everything QPR isn’t. Thanks to my daughter’s interest in BHA I now feel almost like I did when I had posters of Roeder, Waddock, big Bob Hazell, Fenwick and Stainrod on my boy room walls. I think the way you have played since Potter (yes, I know it’s a bit controversial) and now under RDZ is just amazing. Just to play like you’ve done and beat those big five ( hate Sp*rs and don’t count them…) like BHA have done the last couple of years is just WOW! It feels strange but this is such a nice club and community … so I don’t know what to say.

When it comes to the R’s new gaffer, well it could have been worse. He’s a spaniard and took Hammarby (here in Stockholm) to The Conference League. They lost to Twente in an early round in august. They played some fast passing football and it will be interesting to see where all this end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Want Preston or Sunderland. But it will be Leeds. I wouldn’t be surprised if they caught Ipswich and snatched second.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leeds bottling it again is the funniest outcome, which means it won’t happen

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Anyone notice every one of those teams played 15 games plus at least one cup match (so 16 same as us) . Haven't heard any of their managers complaining about playing "3 games a week (sic)"
Whilst I mostly agree, it's worth pointing out that the championship started a week earlier and international breaks are more of an actual break, with fewer players called up.

Not a huge difference though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here