You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Can’t make tomorrows game due to a family get together.:rant: so have just put 2 x 1901 tickets on the exchange if anyone’s interested.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I think 1901 members are allowed to give there tickets away

Yes we are, but I’m up north and don’t know anyone down brighton way to pass them on too.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Help....

I have just tried to download my Leicester Tickets to my Apple Wallet and although it looked like it was successful they are not in my wallet. I tried again to download them but of course it said 'forbidden' as it obviously recognised that I have downloading them.

What can I do ??? I have tried phoning them on the number that is on the site but of course it is closed, and the chat is useless.

Can any of your lovely gentlemen/ladies advise on what I should do ......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Help....

I have just tried to download my Leicester Tickets to my Apple Wallet and although it looked like it was successful they are not in my wallet. I tried again to download them but of course it said 'forbidden' as it obviously recognised that I have downloading them.

What can I do ??? I have tried phoning them on the number that is on the site but of course it is closed, and the chat is useless.

Can any of your lovely gentlemen/ladies advise on what I should do ......

Check expired passes.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I've done that and they aren't there

Don’t worry. Club more than likely will give you a link to download ticket again if all other options exhausted. . And they will get you in tomorrow - even if they give you a paper ticket to do so - but you’ll have to go to ticket booth before match to get it sorted.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Don’t worry. Club more than likely will give you a link to download ticket again if all other options exhausted. . And they will get you in tomorrow - even if they give you a paper ticket to do so - but you’ll have to go to ticket booth before match to get it sorted.

Thanks for your reassurance that all will be well. I will head to the ticket office when I arrive at the Amex. I've never had this problem before and was panicking.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just put my WSU ST on there as I have Covid. Gutted at missing tomorrow. 😢. Never done it before - do you get you get email if it sells?

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Just put two of ours in the exchange and sold within half hour, but not seen it publicised that the exchange is active.

Deffo odd that not publicised. I only discovered courtesy of NSC but still couldn’t find confirmation - only when my pass updated an hour ago to the Palace game did I know for sure! Hoping I miss a home win at the Amex tm - will still love it on Sky!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Just put my WSU ST on there as I have Covid. Gutted at missing tomorrow. [emoji22]. Never done it before - do you get you get email if it sells?

Nope. - but you can check on your profile whether it’s sold or not. Also you get the money in your account a few days later.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Thanks for your reassurance that all will be well. I will head to the ticket office when I arrive at the Amex. I've never had this problem before and was panicking.

Try ringing them tomorrow when they open before you leave as will be alot quicker if they are pre-prepared

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Deffo odd that not publicised. I only discovered courtesy of NSC but still couldn’t find confirmation - only when my pass updated an hour ago to the Palace game did I know for sure! Hoping I miss a home win at the Amex tm - will still love it on Sky!

Only noticed yesterday afternoon when looked at Matchday tickets and availability was there in every Home block. Should have sent a email

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just put my WSU ST on there as I have Covid. Gutted at missing tomorrow. 😢. Never done it before - do you get you get email if it sells?

I got a confirmation mail when my Newcastle ticket sold on the exchange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here