Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester city is the very best news.I see a little of us ,in them.
I take it you're referring to Knockaert.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So Ranieri will win the title at Chelsea after all...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
David v Goliath, Ali v Foreman, Greece European champions, the list goes on.

This could mean that everyone who is an underdog can beat the big spenders who should not be in your league.

I am rooting for them all the way, and Brighton letting them have Ulloa have helped in a small way.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Anyone but (Man) City

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah it's nice to see some different teams at the top. It's been a while since that's happened.

Hopefully Arsenal, Manchester(s) and Chelsea will continue to be average.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Imagine being in Spurs' shoes: finding yourself in genuine title contention for the first time since the 1960s, seeing all the usual suspects like Arsenal, United, Chelsea and City falling by the wayside...and then missing out to Leicester City :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Imagine being in Spurs' shoes: finding yourself in genuine title contention for the first time since the 1960s, seeing all the usual suspects like Arsenal, United, Chelsea and City falling by the wayside...and then missing out to Leicester City :lolol:

I'd take it over losing a play off semi, to your deadliest rivals, when you've been better than them oves forty six games, and they've only been better than you for forty six minutes

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I do like that scenario!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leicester will win the title and rightly so this season.

They have the best run in and 13 games left with no other distractions - the other clubs have at least 3 extra fixtures.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Depends if they have the bottle when the pressure really heats up, Raneari said yesterday they play 'without pressure' even in matches like that, probably because nobody expected them to be where they are but remember at this time of the season 'easy' games don't exist, having an easier run in means they will be playing teams fighting for survival.

I hope they win it, just interested to see if they have the bottle in the last 10 games.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Depends if they have the bottle when the pressure really heats up, Raneari said yesterday they play 'without pressure' even in matches like that, probably because nobody expected them to be where they are but remember at this time of the season 'easy' games don't exist, having an easier run in means they will be playing teams fighting for survival.

I hope they win it, just interested to see if they have the bottle in the last 10 games.

Except Villa and Norwich.

They are very easy games.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I would love it if they win, but have a feeling they might choke similar to Liverpool a few years ago. They can play down the pressure all they like, but after yesterday they might actually be beginning to believe. They are playing well but what would happen if the confidence goes.

They should make the most of it though, as expect Liverpool are licking their lips at the new Southampton and wondering how much Mahrez would sell for. Hopefully they've learnt their lesson and won't buy an aging but prolific striker and a solid defender too for the Lambert, Lovern and Lallana triple whammy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They need their stars to stay fit too. Their first 11 can do it, but I don't know if the subs can.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I was just reading up about Riyad Mahrez and he played for Le Havre before Leicester. Didn't we have some kind of agreement with Le Havre . How did we let this one slip through the net

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here