Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
giphy.gif

I snagged a swedish haddock and a few cod by the looks of it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another hugely disappointing draw against a shit team that we should have put away comfortably. Every game is the same. We dropped 4 points against a shit, tired, out of form Chelsea team. We failed to punish Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham and numerous other sunday league teams. Might as well leave Potter and Reid in permanent self-isolation and get in someone who can coach the players to score now and again or who can buy a striker who scores.
So ****ing depressing week after week.

:clap:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I think that was exactly his point.

Yeah.
Tbf, I make up for my lack of brains by being extremely beautiful

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Another hugely disappointing draw against a shit team that we should have put away comfortably. Every game is the same. We dropped 4 points against a shit, tired, out of form Chelsea team. We failed to punish Arsenal, Newcastle, Norwich, West Ham and numerous other sunday league teams. Might as well leave Potter and Reid in permanent self-isolation and get in someone who can coach the players to score now and again or who can buy a striker who scores.
So ****ing depressing week after week.

Were you born in 1958?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
With key players, the manager and assistant manager missing.

Commentator making excuses for Leicester at the end with numbers of their players not available, and I can agree to an extent, but as we were without our Captain Dunk, Duffy, Bissouma, Lallana, and Mwepu ourselves, and the manager is off sick, it is a bit weak.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
You're a wierdo, getting offended at posters criticising obvious decline in a player. :facepalm:

I just don't get your continuous negative attitude to the team on an Albion forum yet calling me a weirdo for calling you out.
Not offended, just think you are wrong.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We don’t need a striker, just need to stop shooting 10 yards over the bar.

I’d say we need to start shooting more and the laws of averages come in. Three or four times in the second half we were in their box and could / should have taken a shot.

Strong second half after their goal

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Having just watched the Palarse - Liverpool match, Liverpool could really do with a Bissouma type player. Not sure what's happened to Fabinho - Liverpool were wide open in central midfield countless times - against PALARSE!

PS: Apols - wrong thread!

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I think it's pathetic that just because someone was once good enough, some posters think that you can't say he's not good enough anymore

I think the point is, that whenever a player is not at the top of his game, you suggest that player is shit and should never grace the shirt again. We'd be playing with under 21's within a month if we followed your way of thinking.

For what it's worth, I do somewhat agree but I still think Gross has a part to play in the squad. He is still a very classy (but very slow) player

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For a bit of light relief, the Palace forum are incandescent with rage at the officials in their match against the vastly superior Liverpool.

Quite entertaining and just adds that bit of pleasure to the point we have earned today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here