[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
promo.jpgpart1.jpgpart2.jpg

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Head says 1-1 but my heart says 0-3 to us. As ever its all about the finishing, we will create a hat full of chances and I fancy Moder and Mac to get in on the act today. Little Billy Reid's approach might see someone given a Glasgow Kiss at half time if they miss too many sitters.:cheery:

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
From Sky and not covered on BBC preview - Jamie Vardy, Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana, Timothy Castagne and Ricardo Pereira are injured while Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho and Nampalys Mendy are on international duty.

Still a great team but a good time to play them. Hopeful of a result!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Good press conference Billy. He actually got asked some half sensible questions too.

Yes, Zef, our Billy did well, no mucking about. Did you notice (did anyone notice) he dropped in that Bruno is our attacking coach?!?! Awesome...or am I the only **** who did not know that? :facepalm:

Gonzo BHA

Sep 3, 2004
BN1
It shows how far we've come when we're lookin at this as very much a winnable fixture. No reason we can't come away wtih 3 points today. The key will be keeping Maddison quiet. UTA

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Looking forward to another good performance from the lads and some more points on the board

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1-1 to the Albion

From Sky and not covered on BBC preview - Jamie Vardy, Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana, Timothy Castagne and Ricardo Pereira are injured while Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho and Nampalys Mendy are on international duty.

Still a great team but a good time to play them. Hopeful of a result!

on their day Maddison. Justin, Lookman, Vardy, Daka, Schmeichel, would all get in the Albion team. It's not gonna be all Brighton for 90+ minutes.

=

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
All Brighton cheerful

Yes, Zef, our Billy did well, no mucking about. Did you notice (did anyone notice) he dropped in that Bruno is our attacking coach?!?! Awesome...or am I the only **** who did not know that? :facepalm:

He said it with a straight face ???

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Southampton played well yesterday. There is always risk of getting hit for nine against Leicester, I would be happy with 1-1 if we play well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here