Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very interested to see Sarmiento, and slightly surprised that Lamptey isn't involved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Big Jurg firing us to a home 1/4 final v Sunderland.

Noice.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Nice lineup, something for everybody. Bit of youth for those of us who want that, bit of first teamers for those into that, and Locadia for Icy Gulls pleasure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nice lineup, something for everybody. Bit of youth for those of us who want that, bit of first teamers for those into that, and Locadia for Icy Gulls pleasure.

Needs to up his effort considerably from the Under 23 game against WHU. I wrote him off after that game but hope to see him punch the bar doors open as he strolls into the Last Chance Saloon

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m taking it as Cucurella x Lamptey starting against Liverpool

:drool:

Gotta get their fullbacks at least contemplating playing in their own half, and that's the only way to do it.

Double :drool:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Logic dictates that a team who can bring in Daka, Barnes and Lookman will outgun a team who are bringing in Locadia, Sarmiento and Connolly.

But who knows. It's not the worst side we could have picked

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Needs to up his effort considerably from the Under 23 game against WHU. I wrote him off after that game but hope to see him punch the bar doors open as he strolls into the Last Chance Saloon

Indeed, he was dreadful that night, looked totally uninterested

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here