Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

D

Deleted member 2719

Like the goals by Newport and Man United in 90+ ?

Ings getting a penalty on 81 mins v Stains?

Solly getting away with murder at Villa in 90+?

Are you sure you don't want to rephrase the third one, it could be taken totally out of context and you may get banned?

You still want Potter out then?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Love watching Potterball but it is a continuing problem.

Don't know how you can Coach staying awake at 40 and 85 minutes, I know as a Player you are just waiting for the whistle in both cases but you are getting paid my annual earnings every week so perhaps some more attention required?

Maybe you should get a better job?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Shame to lose that, we were the better team for much of it. Sadly half the players wont get another 90 mins this season now. Staying in the cup would have been useful in that respect.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

That game just sums up our season pretty tippy tappy football pleasant on the eye dominate for long periods . And then clueless and powder puff around oppo box , oh yeh and Dan burn just can’t defend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But yes, I hate him personally. You can think as you wish but personally I hate him, he’s made so many mistakes and so many issues have been caused by him, all it would take is him to be replaced by a better premier league player and that issue would be sorted

If we follow your logic to its conclusion then if we replace all our players with better premier league players then we would win the league.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Really poor game of football. Could've gone either way, happy with no injuries and rests for key players. Roll on the proper one Saturday!!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Gutted.

I really wanted us to win tonight and get to the quarter finals. such a crappy way to lose, 94th minute goal after switching off. So so frustrating.

Ah, I'll get over it if we beat Villa.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Walton looks out to the whole goal area. He's more culpable than Burn, imo. And then he didn't come for it. Useless.

Sure, he should have been focused as well, but in terms of positioning it was a good ball in and the player moved a couple of yards on to the ball in front of Burn.....

The coming for it, I get but not sure it’s black and white.....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Deleted

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Burn was the highest rated player on both Sofascore and Whoscored even after his error.

The response here is disproportionate.

Tall Poppy Syndrome

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't much care about the result. What's important for me is the integration of the new players and that they acquitted themselves well.

we learn from this and move forward.

It kind of reminded me of earlier season performances, nearly but not quite. So one would think/hope the new guys are ample coverage for our increasingly large crock list.

Best thing was no injuries and no extra trime. Gross looked knackered, fatigue has hit everyone.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I found the game tactical, intriguing and quite engaging.I enjoyed watching the new blokes and the partnerships that developed, notably Tau and Zeqiri. It was also two very even defences on show, maybe because the attacks lacked that little bit of nous.
The goal was disappointing, but teams of this calibre are normally quite wary about chucking the ball into the box in the 94th minute for fear of being caught on the counter...maybe they thought the whistle was going to go. Anyway, not to worry, onwards to the weekend

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Lots of positives from the game . The shape of the team was good , better than at Burnley in my opinion . Both Moder and Karboviknik looked decent and look like PL level . Zequiri is improving and looked dangerous . Tau is not a striker in my view but looks like could be a decent winger with his pace .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sure, he should have been focused as well, but in terms of positioning it was a good ball in and the player moved a couple of yards on to the ball in front of Burn.....

The coming for it, I get but not sure it’s black and white.....

Sorry, but it really IS absolutely 'black and white'. The cross passes FOUR yards in front of Walton's face. There's no crowd-scene blocking him off. He literally has to step forward two paces, and collect an uncontested catch, the likes of which he practices dozens and dozens of times in training every single day.

Awful moment, for him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sorry, but it really IS absolutely 'black and white'. The cross passes FOUR yards in front of Walton's face. There's no crowd-scene blocking him off. He literally has to step forward two paces, and collect an uncontested catch, the likes of which he practices dozens and dozens of times in training every single day.

Awful moment, for him.

Yes should be bread and butter for him to claim that.

D

Deleted member 2719

No, I really like his BRAND of football

It's amazing isn't it how you can read into stuff if you have an agenda.

Fortunately, I don't have one and I believe you this time.:ban:
:lolol:

Back on topic.

I have no concerns regarding us against Leicester just plenty of excitement at how good this squad is looking.

Arise, Sir Potter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here