Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
We have one now suspect first team keeper, an experienced senior back-up, a young keeper with Championship experience who is possibly still injured (?) plus one of the best the best GKs in League 1 last season, who we've played once and seem reluctant to pick - or even put on the bench - again.
But I expect we'll get the usual 'TB must put his hand in his pocket and pay £20M plus for a new GK so as not let us down' moans all over again.

Well the alternative is relegation and until we go next level of £30 mill we will continue to pick up championship players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
On the bright side, if they score nine it might kick-start our season. It worked for Saints.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Letting more goals in doesn’t make Ryan’s deficiencies any better. Appreciate you just want to support him though

I'm not saying I'm pro or anti Ryan, I don't see how any of the three were his fault, first a deflection he was saving, second no chance unless he was lucky and the third nobody would have saved

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We concede easily.
We struggle to score.
In all other areas we look OK.
Kinda felt a big kicking was coming our way.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:lolol: ****ing DONKEYS

4DD0FFC8-65ED-4E5E-B4DB-4A17A01AEF4D.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are ****ed. Leicester keeper makes two great saves and Ryan beaten for every decent shot except one. This could get very messy

All very well saying Ryan had no chance, if we had taken our chances you could say the same about the Leicester keeper, but he pulls of worldy’s, Ryan doesn’t

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done folks - just 45 minutes and it's over.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sucky teeth **** off you have lost it

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He was behind the ball. Dont think you can be offside if thats the case

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
It's funny how the line was at the back of the ball and he was off, they then moved it to the front and he was on. [emoji849]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Burn looks like a player they've picked up along the way. I can't recall a Brighton player so completely at sea for 45 minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here